Tuesday 26 August 2008

AIM Conference

I'm back from the AIM conference now which was held in Windhoek. Was great as I met all the people working with AIM throughout Namibia. Feel like I've made contacts in lots of places now. The team are great and I really felt a part of it. The conference was a mixture of study/ learning/ testimony time and fun/ games time!

Am back at my host families house for now in Windhoek. I leave for Rehoboth in a few days. It looks as though I may not have internet access there for a few weeks so if my blog is quiet, that's why! If you would like to write to me though you can write to:

P.O. Box 40267, Windhoek Namibia

Hope you are all well - let me know what's going on at home too!!

Catherine

xx

1 comment:

MK22 said...

Glad to hear all is going well, missed your previous blog, but you are right it is winter where you are. But look on the bright side, it's going to get warmer soon where you are, whereas here in England it's just going to get colder and wetter. No leave the wetter, I don't think it can get wetter! Mind you it was quite cold here today even for October and we're still in August.